While you were wondering how the Pittsburgh Steelers could miss that field goal or what Will.i.am was wearing during the halftime show, these are the best commercials of Super Bowl XLV. Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers!
10. Coca-Cola: To think the answer to all of the US and Mexico’s border control problems is a bottle of Coke?
9. Pepsi Max: Only fitting for Pepsi and Coke to round out the first two spots…
8. Best Buy: Some say the Ozzy Osbourne-Justin Bieber commercial may not have lived up to its hype… but not if you have Bieber Fever!
7. CareerBuilder: Business professional monkeys in this economy?
6. Doritos: The first of two Doritos commercials to make TJC Top 10 list
5. Pepsi Max: Though I liked No.9 better than this Pepsi Max commercial, I find it only fitting since this website is called Thejerseychaser.com.
4. Volkswagen Force: The extended commercial for the Volkswagen Force, and might I add may the force be with you.
3. Doritos: USA Today had Doritos’ Pug commercial and our No.6 clip ranked higher, what do you guys think?
2. Bud Light: Another dog commercial, but ever since Michael Vick, the NFL has an even greater soft spot for man’ best friend.
1. Chrysler: This jersey chaser is Detroit Imported, which is why the Chrysler 200 commercial is No.1… disagree with me and you’ll have to answer to Eminem.