Hayden Panettire and her boxer boyfriend Wladimir Kitschoko ended their two-year relationship. The couple reportedly broke up due to long distance, and by long distance I mean Mark Sanchez. According to the New York Post, the NY Jets quarterback was the “other man” in the break up and is now being seen around town with Panettire.
A witness said, “They were clearly trying to hide their affection. They used their friends as a buffer, but it didn’t work so well.” Panettiere was also seen chatting away with Sanchez at a party in LA in February, and the two partied together with other friends in Vegas two weeks ago.”
This is not Sanchez’s first time at Thejerseychaser rodeo… in the past he has been linked to Kristin Cavallari and Jamie Lynn Sigler.
With next year’s NFL season uncertain, NY Jets Matt Slauson is not taking any chances and moved back in with his parents along with his wife and baby. Despite Slauson starting all 16 games last season and earning more than $400,000, Slauson told the New York Times, “I’m constantly working with my budgets, I know that this week could be my last week in the NFL, and then I won’t have any more checks coming in.”
Maybe Slauson took a page out of Sidney Crosby’s book, who lived with Pittsburgh Penguins owner Mario Lemuiex for more than 5 seasons!
As the Chicago bears v. Green Bay Packers and New York Jets v. Pittsburgh Steelers prepare for their respective conference championships test your Jersey Chasing knowledge. While everyone cannot be a winner on the field, as these men have proved, they can still be winners off.
- Jamie Lynn Sigler had a summer romance with this NFL quarterback. The former Sopranos star even escorted him at the 2010 Tony Awards where he introduce a performance from the play Memphis. Despite their 7-year age gap, the two immediately connected after meeting at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- The dad of an 11-year old daughter briefly dated the socialite in 2004. Paris Hilton was spotted in the stands cheering her man on after they met in Vegas. The NFL star later brushed off their relationship, telling Sports Illustrated it was just fun and nothing serious.
- Though never officially confirmed, ESPN’s Erin Andrews was linked to the NFL quarterback and allegedly spotted in his private sky box cheering him on. In the past, Andrews has led others to believe she is dating someone to gain publicity… anyone remember Dancing With The Stars?
- Former Hills star Kristin Cavallari was honored as our Jersey Chaser for the Month of September when she began dating Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Culter… but this is not Cavallari’s first time jersey chasing. The Justin Bobby-ex has also dated another quarterback playing for a conference championship this weekend
- Spotted- Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohar getting cozy with an NFL quarterback. After breaking up with co-star Ed Westwick, Szohar entered the jersey chasing game. She hails from the home state of her quarterback’s team. A different pace than the Upper East Side, they have been spotted at NBA games and grabbing pizza.
- Canadian actress Missy Peregrym chose football over hockey when she dated the NFL quarterback. The model-actress dated the NFL Bad Boy for two years before she broke up with him right before he led his team to the Super Bowl. Peregrym’s ex is now engaged, and Pergrym has retired from jersey chasing.
- Julia Allison is the former editor of Star Magazine turned lingerie model who began dating the NFL quarterback in 2009. Allison welcomed the quarterback to her hometown when he was traded. Allison was two-years older than her jersey chasing boyfriend, which may explain why they are no longer together…
Posted in Celebrity News, NFL
Tagged Aaron Rodgers, Ben Rothlisberger, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Jay Cutler, jersey chasing, Mark Sanchez, NFL, NY Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers