As the Chicago bears v. Green Bay Packers and New York Jets v. Pittsburgh Steelers prepare for their respective conference championships test your Jersey Chasing knowledge. While everyone cannot be a winner on the field, as these men have proved, they can still be winners off.
- Jamie Lynn Sigler had a summer romance with this NFL quarterback. The former Sopranos star even escorted him at the 2010 Tony Awards where he introduce a performance from the play Memphis. Despite their 7-year age gap, the two immediately connected after meeting at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- The dad of an 11-year old daughter briefly dated the socialite in 2004. Paris Hilton was spotted in the stands cheering her man on after they met in Vegas. The NFL star later brushed off their relationship, telling Sports Illustrated it was just fun and nothing serious.
- Though never officially confirmed, ESPN’s Erin Andrews was linked to the NFL quarterback and allegedly spotted in his private sky box cheering him on. In the past, Andrews has led others to believe she is dating someone to gain publicity… anyone remember Dancing With The Stars?
- Former Hills star Kristin Cavallari was honored as our Jersey Chaser for the Month of September when she began dating Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Culter… but this is not Cavallari’s first time jersey chasing. The Justin Bobby-ex has also dated another quarterback playing for a conference championship this weekend
- Spotted- Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohar getting cozy with an NFL quarterback. After breaking up with co-star Ed Westwick, Szohar entered the jersey chasing game. She hails from the home state of her quarterback’s team. A different pace than the Upper East Side, they have been spotted at NBA games and grabbing pizza.
- Canadian actress Missy Peregrym chose football over hockey when she dated the NFL quarterback. The model-actress dated the NFL Bad Boy for two years before she broke up with him right before he led his team to the Super Bowl. Peregrym’s ex is now engaged, and Pergrym has retired from jersey chasing.
- Julia Allison is the former editor of Star Magazine turned lingerie model who began dating the NFL quarterback in 2009. Allison welcomed the quarterback to her hometown when he was traded. Allison was two-years older than her jersey chasing boyfriend, which may explain why they are no longer together…
Posted in Celebrity News, NFL
Tagged Aaron Rodgers, Ben Rothlisberger, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Jay Cutler, jersey chasing, Mark Sanchez, NFL, NY Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers
Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler may have had a horrendous game on Sunday when the Bears lost 17-14 to the Washington Redskins, but apparently Cutler’s love life is going strong. Cutler has been dating reality star and September Jersey Chaser of the Month Kristin Cavallari since the beginning of the season. Cavallari has been chronicling their relationship via her Twitter posting tweets:
8:41PM Oct 23: A guy just came up to me at the airport asking if I wanted acid. Ohh chicago
1:36PM Oct 23: Off to chicago ? its starting to feel more like home than LA..
It seems as if their relationship has taken a step to the next level as Cavallari posted pictures on Twitter of the pumpkins her and Cutler carved. Cavallari Tweeted: Jay and I carved pumpkins. Mines the amazing one on the right
The pumpkin carving is hopefully keeping Cutler’s mind off the headlines. Redskins cornerback DeAneglo Hall told reporters after Sunday’s game: “If I played Jay Cutler each week, I’d be in the Hall of Fame.” Hall picked off Cutler four time on Sunday.
Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator Chuck Cecil disagreed with a refs calls against the Titans and let everyone know about it. Cecil gave the middle finger to the ref after the Titans were called on an a neutral zone infraction penalty. The NFL is expected to fine Cecil between $10,000-$25,000. The Titans have a history of flipping the bird, in 2009 owner Bud Adams was fined $250,000 after he gave the middle finger from the owners box after a Titans win over the Buffalo Bills.
Others who also had unfortunate bad luck in Week 4 of the NFL: Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler who left the Bears NY Giants game early. Cutler suffered a concussion after he was sacked nine times in the first half. The Giants beat the 4-0 Bears 17-3. Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick injured his ribs and is scheduled to have an MRI. The Eagles lost to the Washington Redskins and to a familiar face. Former Eagles QB and franchise player Donovan McNabb led the Redskins to victory, 17-12.
Jay Christopher Cutler (born April 29, 1983) is a quarterback for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League. He played football at Vanderbilt University. Cutler began his professional football career with the Denver Broncos, who selected him as the 11th overall pick of the 2006 NFL Draft. He spent three seasons with the Broncos before he was traded to the Bears in 2009.
Posted in Bios
Tagged Jay Cutler